8X is a full-service real estate company that uses technology and old-fashioned service to make the experience of buying homes fast, convenient, and transparent.
Thinking of Buying Real Estate?
Start with an experienced professional who has gone through the process before.
REACH 8X REAL ESTATE
A fiduciary that works in your best interest, rather than for the Seller.
Why Use Representation When Buying?
There’s a number of reasons why the overwhelming majority of buyers utilize the services of a REALTOR® when purchasing.
When a REALTOR® represents you as a Buyer you gain:
- easy access to all real estate listings (MLS®) and the related property information (floorplans, tax data, etc)
- someone who takes care of scheduling private showings on your behalf
- a fiduciary that works for your best interest, rather than for the Seller
- confidentiality, privacy, and loyalty
- an experienced professional who has gone through the process before
How much does it cost to hire you?
In British Columbia the standard Contract of Purchase & Sale stipulates that the Seller pay real estate commissions. The Seller and the Listing Agent decide on how much commission will be offered to Buyer’s agents. Typically half of the total fee is given to the Buyer’s agent.
On completion day, the commission is taken out of the proceeds of the Seller’s account.
In most cases 8X gets remunerated by the Seller (not the Buyer). There is no upfront cost to utilize our Buyer Representation Service.